Monday, August 23, 2010

Staying in the country!

So Sister Swim and I are staying here for fall and i'm very exciting! It's starting to get cool again and I love it... although it's been raining a lot. We had a great week.. we went up north and tried tracting on our bikes cause the houses are far apart. I think every missionary should have bikes... we have so many funny experiences with them! It's not as hard as i thought in a skirt... you just have to be more careful getting off. We found three new investigators this week and that's the best we've done in a long time. One girl is 17 and she really doesn't know anything about religion but she is so open minded and she even prayed the first time we met with her... it was awesome. We meet so many amazing people everyday. We go volunteer at an old folks home sometimes and there is the sweetest 92 year old lady who just goes around making all the other patients smile and she gives them kisses and it's just so sweet. What a great example of how we can make a difference no matter where we are or how old we are. I've only got four more minutes so I should probably send this off... I love you all and miss you! Thanks for your love and support! Keep on keeping on! Love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment