Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Different

So I don't have much time to write this week. I've been kinda struggling with how different I am. I wonder how all of you think I am doing by what I write. I am different but I hope you know I am happy still. I still love the blue sky and babies and dogs and I laugh often. I am accepting the changes and just trying to keep move forward. on sunday I had an awesome experience.. a girl in the spanish ward that i have gotten to know quite well got baptized and we invited an investigator from Korea to come and so there we were me sitting by Junghyun and we were both trying to sing in Spanish. I think he did better then me:) We had a great week. I love you all and I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It's all going to be ok. Have a wonderful day.
Sister Savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment