Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blessings!

We have been so blessed this week with people letting us in and agreeing to let us come back. It takes us by surprise but it's great. We were tracting in the rain the other night and this man said sure come in and Sister Swim tried to go first and she kind of closed her umbrella but it shot back out and drenched me and so she was fighting to close her umbrella and get in the door and I was just trying not to get wet and the man was so patient and just stood there while we collected ourselves. He said we could come back so that's exciting. We had two really hot and humid days and then it cooled off a ton. The hot weather really takes it out of ya.. We were soo tired. We are teaching a really cool lady name Jeanne who is so on top of reading and it's just great. She had mormon friends when she was young.. it really shows how all of us are doing missionary work even if we don't know it just by setting an example. We are teaching a really interesting man named john that loves to talk. We took a lady with us that loves to talk too and wow did they get off on some weird stuff. Now we are just working and praying to get them to church! We have two cool families that we have appointments with so that's great. It is really interesting because whether i'm thinking about now or past experiences or future ones i always picture myself with my name tag and pamphlets. I am just so grateful to be here. I'm grateful for all of you! I hope that all is well. I know God lives. I know this gospel is true and if we live it we can overcome this world because Christ already has. Until next week! I love you! Love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment