Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm a missionay:)

I'm grateful that i'm still so grateful to be a missionary. I really am. It was a rough week for teaching. Sister Swim and I often walk away from doors so confused.. we tell people there is a prophet on the earth and that our families can be strengthened and protected and live together forever and people say i'm not interested. i'm thankful to be interested! These things have truly blessed me and i can't imagine life with out the gospel. We've had an interesting day today.. we had to take our car in because i part got recalled so we decided to ride our bikes but then the chain came off one of them and got jammed. we were right by costco and I called a member who we knew could help us and I asked what he was up to and guess what.. he was at costco! So we went in and he bought us poutine( french fries, cheese curds, and gravy) which is soo yummy and ice cream cones and fixed the bike. We are soo blessed! I feel so taken care of as a missionary. It's getting really dark in the morning which makes waking up hard but who wants things to be easy right.. doing hard stuff is way better! I'm grateful for the scriptures and i'm always trying to be better.. I have so much to do better at! I love you all! be happy! we have to go pick our car up! it looks rainy so it'll be a fun ride!


sister Savage
here's a pic of sister swim and i.. she took it upside down..sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment