Monday, November 1, 2010

Hallelujah Anyhow

Music has been a big comfort this week. There is a sweet lady from trinidad here that we visit and she taught us this song this week. " Hallelujah anyhow, never never let your troubles get you down, when life's troubles come your way hold your head up high and say Hallelujah anyhow!" I'm far away but hallelujah my mom is alive, she can't talk but hallelujah she's my mom forever. I miss all of you but hallelujah you're there and your mine! Hallelujah we know the truth and have all the blessings of the temple! I get to go on the 11 and i just can't wait. It has been a long time but i look forward to the peace that is there. Sweet hour of prayer has been my favorite hymn this week. "Sweet hour of prayer that calls me from a world of care and bids me at my fathers throne make all my wants and wishes known, in seasons of distress and grief my soul has often found relief and oft escaped the tempters snare by the return sweet hour of prayer."I'm getting kicked off the computer but i love you all. I've really been so blessed and comforted and the work goes on and is great! I love you!                  Love me

No comments:

Post a Comment