Tuesday, November 16, 2010

not ok and ok

I'm learning everyday that I have to embrace whatever i'm feeling when I feel it. I cry everyday and I laugh everyday and that's ok. I am grateful for all the love and support. I got some gorgeous flowers from the davis park ward that sure make me think happy thoughts. The temple was lovely.. I didn't cry until I had to leave. I wish I could live there. My MTC companion is the traveling sister so i got to go spend a night with her which was really good. The made me a cake and they sang to me at the subway pick up place and we ate cake on the back of the car. I'm just wondering how to do this.. but i'll keep trying. I don't have much time left... this guy came and sat by me and talked to me for awhile.. he said i talked to him on the bus before and he was asking me questions... kinda strange. There are soo many interesting people here. I got kinda tired the other night and we were waiting for someone on the corner and i sat down on a bench and then this guy came and sat down and he was eating a frosty or something and he all the sudden was yelling COLD! COLD! COLD AS THE NORTH POLE! COLD AS A STONE! COLD! I held it together... I know how he feels sometimes i feel like just yelling it out but i never do.. well now in the morning my companion and I do just for a laugh. We've had some super crazy experiences this past week. I guess i tried eating some chocolate covered almonds someone gave me in my sleep last night because I woke up with A TON of chocolate all over me and my sheets, good thing it was laundry day! I have been given so much food. I loved the gift jen sent of the book of pictures and sweet things from you all. I can't stop showing it off... I love it. THanks for the scarf barb and shirts holly and pens and sticky notes and candy heatho. I sure am grateful. I just keep thinking about how sad all of this is but it's not the saddest thing. Covenants were kept, love abounds and our family is forever. Mom lives on in all of us and I'm so grateful for all she's done for me. I love the scriptures. I love you all. I miss you and pray for you.


Love Sister Savage

I really wanted to carve a pumpkin for halloween, and I found one at the church and they let me take it.. so I carved it for mom. and then these are my latest companions and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment