Monday, January 3, 2011

Things i'm learning

I'm Learning:


How to start and end conversations very quickly

How to embrace awkward moments

How to share the message of the restoration in one subway stop or less

How to mix random things together and make some pretty good meals

How much of a choice it is whether we are happy or sad

How much I really don't know

How much help I need

How much I love the gospel

How much so much of the stuff the general population worries about doesn't really matter

How much God knows each of individually

How Christ really is the only one who knows how we feel

How to cry without making too much noise or messing up my mascara too badly

How much I want to help people be happy

How much the scriptures apply to us today

How much music helps me

How to stay semi warm when it's freezing outside

How much i'm grateful for all and love all of you!

and the list goes on and on and on. Everyday i'm learning and for that i'm grateful for that.

We had some great lessons this week and a lot that fell through but of course there has to be that opposition.

i'm excited for the New Year and hopeful that this next year has a lot more learning and healing and understanding to come.

I love you all and miss you. Love me!

Sister Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment