Monday, January 31, 2011

I don't have much time

This song sums up life pretty well right now. It's by Hilary Weeks and is called He'll speak peace. I sing it lots.


How do I walk through the darkness
Trust that I'll find your hand
Where do I look for the answers
So that somehow I will understand
And when it feels like i am falling
When I've given the best I have
How will I know you're there
When my heart aches
when my soul yearns
When the road seems far too long
How will I learn what you teach me
When I don't even know how i'll go on
When the sea of life is raging
Only you Lord can calm the waves
and help me know, you're there
There are times that I can almost feel You
And it feels like You are right by my side
I need you there, to know you're there
And when it feels like I am falling
When I've given the best I have
When the sea of my life is raging
Only you Lord can calm the waves and
help me know
How will I know
I need to know
You're there.

He is there.. I am so grateful to know that.

Here are some funny text messages we've gotten from investigators running late for appointments
"I'm struck at subway i'll be there soon"
" Sorry i'll be there shortly... too much snow, hard to move" He's from India so the snow throws him off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment