Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello!

July is flying by. We had a really great week. Abdul Nathani was baptized yesterday. He's from Pakistan and has been Muslim for most of his life. He was so prepared though and we have learned so much from him. He is so humble and accepting. He has read over half of the Book of Mormon and gave a sweet testimony after his baptism. He is great. We have been so blessed to have such prepared souls placed in our path. I am so thankful for all the experiences I've had as a missionary! I have learned a lot his week about the power of selflessness. I want to be more selfless. I have been thinking of our Savior and how He never thought of himself. AS hard as I try I tend to be self centered a lot but I'm thankful for those opportunities to repent and focus more on others. I read Ether 12 today and that chapter always brings me so much hope! I love how hopeful the gospel is. I am really so so grateful. Thank you for all your love and support. All the mail is moving but now is going to Brampton so I think the first opportunity to get it will be when I'm just about home! I hope you all have a fabulous day. Know that I know the church is true and that I love you!


Love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment