Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm at a loss for words

I am just overwhelmed with gratitude. Gratitude for the truth I know and the freedom I have to live it. Gratitude for all my amazing family and friends. Gratitude for how tired and worn out I feel in the best work there is. There is so much to be grateful for. I am really not able to think of coming home for too long cause it doesn't seem real and I easily get distracted by the work but when I do think of it I am filled with excitement at being with you again and applying all that I've learned into my life. This has been such a huge learning experience and one that I'm grateful to have made it through. Things are really busy here which I'm so grateful for but it makes time go by so quick. I can't believe it's July 4 already. It seems like the closer it gets to time to come home the harder it is to write these emails. I just don't know what to say other than I love you and I love being a missionary and I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ so much.


Love me

1 comment:

  1. What day does Monica come home?? -Her friend, MacKenzie

    ReplyDelete