Monday, March 15, 2010

Letter 9

Hello! Things are going really well here. It's been rainy but i think its fun. We had to help the elders move this morning and we had just put the last of the stuff in the car and then this car drove by and hit a puddle and it nailed me! a bunch of water went in my ear.. it was pretty funny though, we all had a good laugh! It has been a slower week which is hard be we still see miracles everyday! I'm so grateful to be here. I hope all is well. Sorry this is so short but there is never enough time on Pdays! Hopefully next week we won't be so busy. Did I ever tell you about how one of the elders in my mtc district was being filmed for a show that starts in october i think in KBYU.. look it up. I can't remember if i told you that before. Ok adios for now I love you all! Oh wait President Eyre said something cool yesterday. He said that thinking that everything was created by a giant explosion (big band theory) is like thinking it's possible for an explosion in a printing shop to result in a dictionary. I know God lives and is our creator and He amazes me everday!
Sister SAvage

No comments:

Post a Comment