Monday, March 29, 2010

Letter 11

Salam, Hoobie? That means Hello how are are you? I'm doing great it has been a good week. Always lots to do and even more that can be done. I love this experience so much. Darlene was baptized yesterday and she asked sis simons and I to help her and she kinda sucked up a lot of water but she recovered and when she came out of the dressing room she said "I feel like a million bucks" And then she kept saying how grateful she was to have made it here, she has been searching for the truth for 17 years and she recognized it right away. So amazing. Our investigators are doing better, Srini and his family were super stressed out last week but they came to church this week and were back to there smiling selfs which was such a relief. They are an amazing family. The Persian New year was this past week and so on sat the Persian members did a party and it was a lot of fun. The persians are so funny and the food is yummy. Well my time is short today because we are going to the science center... I hear it's pretty cool. I love you all and thank you for all you do for me. Khoda ha fez! bye bye!

Ok there is a pic of Sister Bradshaw and I.. its not the cutest though so maybe don't show the whole world. And there is one of Amir and Sis Simons and I at the persian party. And then one of darlene and me. and one of me holding the moldy cookies holly and rach sent me :) My face is supposed to look sickened. Oh ya my april fools joke is that she really didnt cut my hair that short.. it's shorter but not drastic! Thats all folks!
From Sister Savage
From Sister Savage
From Sister Savage
From Sister Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment