Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Letter 12

So I only have six minutes and then it's going to kick me off! I love you all! funny story is that I was tracting the other day and this sweet old lady came out with a shoe and was talking about my shoes in whatever language she was speaking but we couldn't understand her and before I knew it she was trying on my shoes... she was a sweetheart. All is well. I LOVED CONFERENCE. We are so blessed to be led by a prophet and apostles. I Know they are called of God and I know that the Church of Jesus Christ has been restored! What a blessing! be happy and I hope that all is well.. I'll try and write more if I get another booking on a different computer!Laurie if you could just collaborate these messages that would be great. So we went to a members house for dinner and they had this massage bed thing that was amazing and a foot massager.. it was lovely. Then we noticed a huge bear head in the driveway coming out of a garbage bag. We asked if they were getting rid of it and they said yes and it was a whole bear skin. So we used it on april fools day but it moreso just confused the elders than scared them. We get to go to the temple on thursday and I am way excited. I love the temple and how peaceful it is there. We are so blessed to have temples all over the world. Wow. There really aren't words to describe how amazing and miraculous the growth of God's kingdom on earth is. I am so thankful to be a part of it. Thanks for all of your great examples I love you!
Love SIster Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment