Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Letter 22

Happy Birthday Abi! I know that many birthdays have passed and i always think of them but i'm really bad at always wishing them! know i love you all. It is really crazy that abi is 9 years old. Wow. I feel like she was born yesterday. MAN I LOVE MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS! All is well here. it's been rainy. Sister Stebar and I got completey drenched tracting the other day.. i left my umbrella in Don Valley. It was fun though. We went and did service for Brother Andrews after it had been raining a bunch. We moved his fence over. so we each picked a post to try and get out of the ground.. they both had no problem and moved on to another and I kept struggling. I pulled and wiggled and kicked and pulled and all the other posts were up but mine... i felt really weak. So Sister Stebar came to help me... we both pulled and it didn't budge.... we tried and tried and I felt a lot better it wasn't just because I was weak. She said I think you picked the hardest one of them all. It was by a tree and the roots had a hold of the bottom of the post. She went to get a shovel and I kept at it and I got it out! I learned a great lesson that we can't compare ourselves or our progress to others cause we all have different situations. They may appear to be the same task but there are different challenges we each face. So don't stop trying even if your post doesn't seem to be moving :) We moved a bunch of hay bails for a family and a cat had gotten smashed inbetween some of them... sick eh? I was thoroughly disgusted. I had the cell phone in my pocket and then after an hour and a half I noticed it was gone...... there was a lot of hay and a long path we'd been going on. We found it though! miracle! We are so blessed. I'm grateful to be here and learning so much. I love you and can't wait to get my mail someday! Pray hard and be happy!
Love Sister Savage!

No comments:

Post a Comment