Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello again! Letter 24

I'mjust amazed that it is preparation day again! Is that how you spell preparation? Anyway it's been an interesting week. We went and taught this sweet older man who when we were talking about the three different kingdoms he went into how there are people living under the ocean and on the moon... hmm.. he was a nice guy though! We've found some people while tracting but then they haven't been there when we go back so that's hard. I was reading last night in our search for happiness about hope and I feel hopeful. It's hard when success as a missionary is often rated by the agency of others but in preach my gospel it says that a successful missionary is one who feels the spirit working through them. That's something I can do something about. I love when there is something to improve on. I'm glad i've developed that love because there is always something to improve on. In sunday school we talked about Saul and David and Jonathan... I like when it says that the souls of david and Jonathan were knit together. (There is a kid screaming through the library... makes me miss home!) I was thinking of what an amazing blessing true friendship is. wow. It's amazing that Jonathan wasn't jealous of David even though he was a prince and david was a servant and everyone was praising David so much. I'm just really grateful to have wonderful relationships! The teacher shared a quote that said a true friend never makes you choose between God's way and their way. So don't take for granted your friends. my challenge is to talk to a friend or family member you haven't in a long time. We are here for eachother that I know. I love you and thank you and miss you! Take care! Sister Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment