Monday, June 7, 2010

Cataraqui! Letter 21

So it was way hard to leave the city! I miss my companion and area and zone.. It is so different here. Everyone is canadian and there are no tall buildings and it smells sooo fresh! I miss the city but i'm excited to be here. It's a lot slower which kinda stresses me out because I like to be really busy. But I went from an area that you could drive across in fifteen minutes to one that takes over two hours.. so lots more time in the car which means less time sharing the good news! We are going to work hard though. We do a lot of service and we moved a mammoth pile of compost for this lady and dad you would have been proud of me with that shovel.. don't worry mom i tried to be graceful ;) Sister Stebar is fun and we are going to work hard to find people to teach even though it's hard. In the city you just turn a little bit and start talking. Here you see someone a ways up and start booking it and then they turn and book it the other way... it'll be more work but we'll just pray lots! We had a good fireside about prayer. The guy said sometimes we treat prayer like we've reached Heavenly Father's voicemail instead of having a conversation. That's so true! I think I leave messages way to often without taking the time to let him get a chance. So that's my challenge. Don't just leave a message, talk to Him! I love you all so much. I am so happy to hear of all the many blessings that you are recieving and I just know i'm the most blessed person ever. There are no words for how grateful I am. Thanks and I love ya and pray for us to find those who are searching for the truth out here in Cataraqui! It is so pretty here! Till next week!
Love Sister SAvage
PICTURES!
Here is me in the country! There is a lakeshore which I LOVE and country which I LOVE and animals! There is a picture of me with a goat and the sweetest little colt ever... That fence is electric and I totally touched it and nothing happened... miracle!
From Sister Savage
From Sister Savage
From Sister Savage
From Sister Savage
From Sister Savage
From Sister Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment