Monday, May 31, 2010

big changes! Letter20

Well this past week has been full of change which is uncomfortable but good! The book of mormon say's that men are that they might have joy but it never say's men are that they might be comfortable. That's what i'd like to bear witness of today.. that dispite the discomfort of talking to complete strangers, or waking up at six and working all day, or singing at a baptism :/(that was bad), or having people you're teaching struggle, or being transferred I still feel peace and joy! Do you know what that means?! The gospel is true! The work that is being done is going forth because through Jesus Christ we really can find joy in our strugglings and discomfort... it's what builds us as individuals and as a church. So my challenge is to do things that aren't comfortable... but that are sooo important. Someone said the realm of possibilities is right outside your comfort zone. Logically thinking about what i'm faced with here in the missionary field and knowing myself i should be a complete mess... but i'm at peace. I'm being transferred to the country! Cataraqui which is pronounced cata-rock-way. This means no more of the city bussel I love.. the languages from all over the world and the food. i'll come back though and I know I'll love it there.. I think it is an area Jana actually served in. maybe. I hear it's beautiful and i'm excited. I know that wonderful things await me! I'm going to be companions with Sister Stebar who was in the MTC with me! Wahoo! It's hard to say goodbye to this Zone and area and my companion but I just am ok. Amazing. Elder Sybrowsky of the quorom of the seventy came to our zone conference and it was awesome. It was so inspiring and i'm so grateful! I love you all so much! I'm going to only get mail that is sent to the mission office twice a transfer now so that'll be a change! It'll just be like christmas twice a transfer! I miss you and pray for you and am soooooooooo grateful! Be happy and share the gospel so other people can be too!
Sister Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment