Monday, July 19, 2010

Hi :)Letter 27

Wow! I am all a big whirlwind of feelings right now. Sister Swim is my new companion and I just love her. We have had some of the harshest rejections i've had on my mission in the last five days we've been together and I'm just amazed at how we can just smile and keep on going and laughing and serving. Every time that happens I wait for a pit in my stomach or for doubt to come to my mind but i feel so much peace. It's amazing. I read a quote i love today , "I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." Albert Schweitzer. I believe that so much. Happiness comes from others. Mom shared a story with me that I liked a lot about how a boy died and asked to see both heaven and hell and in hell there was a big table will lots of food and everyone was all starved and wailing cause their arms were really long spoons i think so they couldn't get the food in their mouths but in heaven everything was the same but people were using their arms to feed eachother. I thought that was so true. We are here to feed and love one another. I'm just so grateful. Thanks mom :) i've been missing the temple a lot.. i've only gone once since i've been out. So my challenge is for all of you to go to the temple and think of me and I know i will feel that special spirit more in my heart and I'll be so grateful! We are so blessed. I miss you all. My sisters make me so happy Jen is for Joy Mel is for marvelous Barb is for bubbly Heather is for hilarious Holly is for happy Laurie is for lovely and that's a little cheesy but you all are great! Thanks for the packages they are alway perfect that collage of the grandkids is my favorite!!! so precious. Have a great day and smile! Love me

No comments:

Post a Comment