Monday, April 25, 2011

April 18th Letter (last week) MOUSE Drama

So the other morning I was half asleep clipping my fingernails over the garbage can and all the sudden a mouse jumped out... ahh! since then we've seen it a couple of times and we always manage to make it to the couch in about a second flat. We bought some mouse traps.. the kind that you don't see the mouse it just says when it's caught. We put peanut butter in there cause everyone said that works well. We have been so disappointed that it has yet to be caught. Two days ago we were doing our comp study and we saw it run into my wardrobe. so we grabbed the trap and put it in there and then taped my wardrobe shut so no escaping was possible. We left it for two days so I wore the same thing twice. Well we checked this morning and it still wasn't caught so we pulled everything out.. that thing must be so sneaky. Well I found some dark chocolate that I forgot about in a bag and it had a big whole and the mouse had helped itself. So now we have peanut butter, cheese and chocolate in the trap and we are hoping we can catch it finally! I'll update you next week. Which will be on Tuesday because we are having preparation day late for Easter. I went back to my old area this past week on an exchange and we went and visited this less active girl that I met at the beginning of my mission that we used to go read with and she was so so shy but so sweet. She has been going to church and it was so amazing to see the difference she is so confident and I was so happy the whole time we were with her. The gospel really does change people! I hope you all have a great Easter. It is especially meaningful to think about and remember that all sin and death has been overcome. I am so grateful for that knowledge. I am so thankful for our Savior. I am thankful to be a missionary. I am thankful for all of you! Have a great week!


Love sister savage

No comments:

Post a Comment