Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy to be a missonary

We have had a really great week. So many blessings and gifts in finding and teaching some really cool people. We are blessed. I don't have too much time. I cut myself with a coconut this week.. the shell is really sharp. I have a lot of really great quotes i want to share.




" The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry , I prefer to laugh, crying gives me a headache." Sister Hinckley

"Doubters do no achieve." Pres. Hinckley

"Don't be afraid to go out on a limb, that's where the fruit is."

"The Blessing of bringing others into the gospel far outweighs anything you will ever sacrifice." Sid Going

"Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did!" Newt Gingrich

" Consider the postage stamp: It's usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there." Josh Billings



I love quotes I think they are empowering. Well my dear family and friends I love the gospel I love being a missionary I love spring I love the blossoms on the trees I love so much and I'm so grateful for that! I hope you are all well. Today Laurie sent me pictures of her at my mission office and my chapel and they went to the zoo which is in my area... sooooooo crazy! It's weird that this is a real place in the world that people I know actually could come to.. sometimes i feel like I'm on a different planet or something. You want to know what my favorite word people use sometimes when we ask them how they feel about the restoration is.... excited. It is exciting. We live in an exciting time and we have exciting news to share with the world. I love you all! Have great day!

Love me

No comments:

Post a Comment