Monday, May 16, 2011

(Last weeks) I have been blessed (May 9th email)




Throughout this week and the many many feelings I've had it always comes back to how blessed I am. This sweet sister last night at the mothers day fireside said she was born while her mom was in prison and that soon after her mom took her own life. Hearing things like that just puts things in perspective so fast. I was born to a very wonderful mom and had her to love and comfort and teach me as I grew and although I'm heartbroken at the what could have beens if she was still here I'm just so grateful for what I've had with my mom and what is promised in eternity. Mothers mean so much to me and being a mother is my greatest dream. I think of the wonderful women in my life and how they've mothered me and set such great examples and I'm just so thankful. So so so thankful. It was so great to talk to you all yesterday. Hearing your voices was so refreshing. I decided to attach some random pictures one of which is me in a bush trying to pick out the garbage, another is of the way we tried to trap the mouse in the closet thing, there are a bunch of holes for ventilation that we to cover but not block. then the next is the hole the mouse chewed through my towel.. disturbing eh? and then there is one of a plaque at my mission presidents house that I really like. It's so true. The gospel is true. I love all of you!  be safe and be grateful. love me

No comments:

Post a Comment