Monday, June 27, 2011

Doubt Not, Fear Not

I have been thinking even more than usual as my mission time slips by so fast, and Doubt not, fear not are the thoughts that keep coming to mind. So all is well. I read a scripture today that I loved in 3 Nephi 21:9-10 "For in that day, for my sake shall the Father work a work, which will be great and a marvelous work among them; and there shall be among them those who will not believe it, although a man shall declare it unto them. But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him, although he shall be marred because of them. Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil." I love where it says that the life of His servant is in his hand... and that he will heal us from all the struggles of being a missionary and make it so clear that He is so much greater than the devil. I can testify to that! I'm so grateful for my Savior. I'm so grateful to be a part of this work and to have a month left.. it is going so fast! I hope and pray that all is well with all of you! There has been a postal strike for a while so it's been a long time since we got mail.. or at least it seems like a long time I'm not actually sure how long it's been. Anyways we are doing great, I've been blessed with great people to teach a great area and a great companion. I love you all! Keep on keeping on!


Love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment