Monday, June 13, 2011

If nothing ever changed- There'd be no butterflie​s



So transfers have come again and I can't believe it's my last one! I will be finishing in Scarborough with a new companion who is awesome. She is from New Zealand and her name is Sister Tolatau.. I'm still unsure about the spelling. I've never spent much time with her but the time I have spent I am really excited to spend six weeks with her. It's funny that i always wanted to serve in New Zealand because that's where dad served and it's just so cool but I was meant to come here so Heavenly  Father has given me two companions now from there so I've got connections and wonderful friends from there. Plus a companion from australia and hawaii and california... such fun places to visit. And I've got my one's in Utah and that's a bonus cause I won't have to go far to be with me fellow sisters. I'm just so blessed. We had a huge miracle. Ken was baptized yesterday and it was so wonderful! Wow. He was so happy. Sammy and Hema are still doing great and they were at the baptism so I know they felt the spirit strong because it was there really strong. It's amazing how it all worked out. I am still just excited to have six more weeks as a missionary.. I love it and I will miss it but I feel determined to never stop trying to spread the gospel. IT's just too good. I heard another quote about change that I like, " Continuity gives us roots; change gives us branches, letting us stretch and grow and reach new heights." -Pauline R. Kezer. I'M SO THANKFUL FOR MY ROOTS and grateful for all the change i've experienced  that has helped me grow. Some times I panic a little when I think of how everything will be different when I come home.. both wards i'm familiar with have changed. The house I grew up in. My family has changed with losing mom and gaining another brother and two new nephews- additions I love. But different is never as bad as I think it will be and I really am excited. It's not even like it's a new chapter of life it's like one book has ended and i'm starting the sequal. exciting. I dreamed of hugging you dad and boy was it a long and tight hug... I kinda wonder if something was constricting my breathing in real life cause it just felt so real. I'm really excited to hug all of you. I'm going to attach some pictures. One of them is of us with Ken after his baptism. One of us at the temple.. I don't think the elder realized we wanted the temple in the picture too :) So I'll attach a picture of the temple too.. it's beautiful!! I love you all! love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment