Monday, June 27, 2011

JUNE 20th Email Spirituall​y Minded Is Life Eternal

I'm very grateful today for the opportunity I've had to be spiritually minded for such long consistent time and that it has brought so many smiles to my life. When ever i get blue I just have to think of the restored gospel and remember what i believe and It helps me. I don't have too much time today. I've heard two quotes I like


" I don't like that man. I must get to know him better." Abraham Lincoln

"It's so hard when I have to and so easy when I want to." Annie Gottlier

I like these because it shows how much our attitude determines if things get better or worse. We just have to not get stuck in our ways. If we don't like someone... get to like them. If you don't want to do something figure out why you do want to and then it will become easier. My new companion is great. My area is great. We are teaching great people. It's all pretty great. I love you all and am excited that soon I'll be talking to you in person! love me

No comments:

Post a Comment