Wednesday, March 16, 2011

03/14/11-The Sun Is Out

I feel like I have so much to say. We have had a lot of great meeting and speakers. President Eyre's brother came and he and his wife are motivational speakers in a way. Richard and Linda Eyre. Anyway they did a debate. He said that missions are easy and she said they are hard. My neck kinda started burning when he talked about how easy it is.... I just kept thinking... parts are easy but parts are HARD. I don't think it would be as profitable if it were easy. Sure the Lord said that his yoke was easy and his burden was light but there is no escaping the fact that was He did for us was hard and painful. The end conclusion was good though. It is that the goal is easy but the plan is hard. If you have perfect faith things are easy but until then it is hard to develop perfect faith. She said something I really like. God is more concerned with our character than our comfort. Some times good things hurt. Like we saw this man really struggling to walk the other day so we offered to help.. before I knew it he was getting heavier and heavier we were both kinda hunched as we walked. we made it but boy my arms and back hurt. Then we were walking down the street and a car drove by and sprayed us top to bottom with slush... we had a good laugh. Jaurex is doing good we were running late to see him the other night and all the sudden he jumped out from behind a building.. I screamed so loud. Have you been writing him justin?


Elder Kearon from the seventy was here yesterday for stake conference and he talked about really letting go and how we can't be satisfied but we can be happy. We always have to be trying to be better but we can't get down on ourselves. He says the strength we have today isn't enough for the tests of tomorrow. We have to be constantly struggling for it! I miss my mom so much. It hurts. I love Romans 8... I don't have time to type it out but I would like to challenge all of you to read it! Will you? I promise that if you do you will feel of God's love and awareness of us all. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment